Come help us build the future of work.
As companies grow, information becomes more difficult to access and communication tools begin to break. What comes next doesn't happen intentionally, but discussions and decisions end up being made behind closed doors, leaving people feeling excluded, teams confused, and companies moving more slowly.
That’s why we’ve created a platform to help open those doors and tap into the collective knowledge of all teams. Threads is deliberately designed to help teams inform, discuss, and make decisions in a way that scales elegantly as they grow. With Threads, teams will be able to move forward, together.
We're on a mission to make work more inclusive, and as a Threader, you will take part in shaping a future where work is both transparent and inclusive.
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer (US or Canada)
Life at Threads
Join for the mission, stay for the people.
Working remotely hasn't changed the way we commit to prioritizing our culture at Threads. While we are focused on building an amazing product for our customers and tackling new challenges, we never forget to be human, have fun, and celebrate each other!
How we enjoy staying connected virtually:
- 🎨 Monthly team events (chocolate/wine/hot-sauce tasting, trivia, art, cooking)
- 🍿 Movie nights (We're working through the "100 Movies Bucket List".)
- 🍻 Virtual happy hours and games
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Pay Parity at Threads: At Threads, we follow a rigid compensation philosophy to ensure pay parity across our employees. Each level corresponding to a new role has a set salary and percent equity ownership that is non-negotiable. We stand by our philosophy to remove pay gaps across our team members.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching)
Your Work Environment
- 100% phone coverage on our business plan through Verizon
- Top-of-the-line 13”/15” Macbook Pro with monitor and any accessories you need
- Home Setup Stipend
- $300 office setup
- Monthly internet bill coverage
- $250 for a new pair of headphones
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% coverage for you
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave
- Monthly mental health stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Generous parental leave
Additional Remote Employee Benefits
- Quarterly stipend to visit SF HQ
- Monthly stipend for co-working space and home internet
- Monthly snack box subscriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Threads located?
Our main HQ is located in downtown San Francisco, but we have team members in multiple cities across the US & Canada. Our current team members are located in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, New York, Boston, Detroit, and Toronto.
When will the office reopen?
Our HQ is now open for teams who choose to collaborate in person. That said, the well-being of our employees is our top priority, and we will be following official safety guidance. We do not require team members to come to the office should they choose to work from home indefinitely.
Are you open to remote work locations outside the US & Canada
We are currently hiring within the US & Canada.
What if I don't see a role I'm interested in?
We'd still love to hear from you! Feel free to email email@example.com and let us know why you'd like to be a part of our team.
Want to know more? Check out our blog!