Come help us build the future of work.
As companies grow, information becomes more difficult to access and communication tools begin to break. What comes next doesn't happen intentionally, but discussions and decisions end up being made behind closed doors, leaving people feeling excluded, teams confused, and companies moving more slowly.
That’s why we’ve created a platform to help open those doors and tap into the collective knowledge of all teams. Threads is deliberately designed to help teams inform, discuss, and make decisions in a way that scales elegantly as they grow. With Threads, teams will be able to move forward, together.
We're on a mission to help teams fold time, and as a Threader, you will take part in shaping a future where work is calm and proactive.
Life at Threads
Join for the mission, stay for the people.
Working remotely hasn't changed the way we commit to prioritizing our culture at Threads. While we are focused on building an amazing product for our customers and tackling new challenges, we never forget to be human, have fun, and celebrate each other!
How we enjoy staying connected virtually:
- 🎨 Team events (chocolate/wine/hot-sauce tasting, trivia, art, cooking)
- 🍻 Virtual happy hours and games
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Pay Parity at Threads: At Threads, we follow a rigid compensation philosophy to ensure pay parity across our employees. Each level corresponding to a new role has a set salary and percent equity ownership that is non-negotiable. We stand by our philosophy to remove pay gaps across our team members.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching)
- 100% phone coverage on our business plan through Verizon
- Top-of-the-line M1/M2 Macbook Pro with monitor and any accessories you need
- Home Setup Stipend
- $300 office setup
- Monthly internet bill coverage
- $250 for a new pair of headphones
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you + dependents
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave
- Monthly mental health stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Quarterly stipend to visit SF HQ
- Monthly stipend for co-working space and home internet
- Monthly snack box subscriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Threads located?
Our main HQ is located in downtown San Francisco, but we have team members in multiple cities across the US & Canada. Our current team members are located in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, New York, Boston, Detroit, and Toronto.
Are you open to remote work locations outside the US & Canada?
We are currently hiring within the US & Canada only.
What if I don't see a role I'm interested in?
We'd still love to hear from you! Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd like to be a part of our team.